From: kaps k <opaquelove2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: g_b Re: A Query
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 6:03 AM

Dear Shatru,

There is no need to be apologetic to a person who, in a stream of emotions for
his beloved class prostitutes, called u words like "bigots, brain dead moron,
your idiotic bigotry" etc. In fact it is he who should  " learn to discern his
own expressions and understand the intelllectual foundation of statements
that he makes."... Just look at what he preaches to u..Quote.... "if you have
to make a point, please try and make it in a way that does not disrespect
others." Unquote...U can't expect him to follow his own preachings.. .u have to
tolerate such double standard fellows in this list because this is a so called
"inclusive" list.

In the first place, you have never insulted the prostitute class in your
opening post. Everyone knows that this is a class earning their livelihood by
honest way. You have not shown your contempt for this class by saying
Quote..." My experience is most of the gays expect only sex and not a
friendship. They expect you to be a male-prostitute and expect only sex and
nothing else." Unquote...Every customer expects from prostitutes "a sex without
friendship/attachme nt". and you have just compared this feature with the
attitude of many gays while dealing with fellow gays. So where is the question
of contempt ???

But u can't expect him to be reasonable.. .History shows that he just needs
some stick howsoever weak as in this case to beat the people on this list
....to behave like a moral police, or sometimes like a highhanded English
teacher...and bring people to their knees...

U have to bear such people as this is an INCLUSIVE list.

Regards/ kk