Dear friends,
Here are some more links to gay marrage articles appearing in various
newspapers.
- Aditya B

  *Gay* marriage act won't affect
religion<http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=277256&src=>
Chicago Daily Herald - Chicago,IL,USA
A Welcoming Congregation offers spiritual support to *gay*, bisexual,
lesbian and transgender people and their families. Since we are spiritual
beings I *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.dailyherald.com/story/%3Fid%3D277256%26src%3D>
*Gay* marriage a matter of basic civil
rights<http://wildcat.arizona.edu/news/2009/03/09/Opinions/Gay-Marriage.A.Matter.Of.Basic.Civil.Rights-3665206.shtml>
Arizona Daily Wildcat - Tucson,AZ,USA
Last November, three states, including Arizona, voted to constitutionally
ban *gay* marriage. The most notable of these states was California, which
passed *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://wildcat.arizona.edu/news/2009/03/09/Opinions/Gay-Marriage.A.Matter.Of.Basic.Civil.Rights-3665206.shtml>
 Taking
Government Out of the “Marriage” Business: (Another
*...*<http://www.monstersandcritics.com/books/features/article_1463235.php/Taking_Government_Out_of_the_%93Marriage%94_Business__Another__Reconciliation_on_Gay_Marriage>
Monsters and Critics.com - USA
By Sam Singer Mar 9, 2009, 8:43 GMT For hurling same-sex marriage back into
the Op/Ed cycle, we owe thanks to *gay* marriage supporter Jonathan Rausch
and *gay* *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.monstersandcritics.com/books/features/article_1463235.php/Taking_Government_Out_of_the_%2593Marriage%2594_Business__Another__Reconciliation_on_Gay_Marriage>
 With
*Gay* Rights in the National Crosshairs, What Makes New England
*...*<http://www.queerty.com/with-gay-rights-in-the-national-crosshairs-what-makes-new-england-so-friendly-20090309/>
Queerty - New York,NY,USA
The joke I've been telling him all this time is, "Hey, Mike, you don't even
have the excuse that you're not getting married in support of your
*gay*brother,"
*...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.queerty.com/with-gay-rights-in-the-national-crosshairs-what-makes-new-england-so-friendly-20090309/>
  Verne
*Gay* | Off
Camera<http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-ettvlede6062106mar09,0,6093857.column>
Newsday - Long Island,NY,USA
Welcome to the new season of "Dancing With the Stars and Maybe Some People
You've Never Heard Of." Singer-songwriter Jewel, the biggest luminary of
this *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-ettvlede6062106mar09,0,6093857.column>
<http://www.stoppingthehate.com/News-Article900_The_Gay_Marriage_Debate_By_Meghan_Chavalier.htm>
Stopping
The
Hate<http://www.stoppingthehate.com/News-Article900_The_Gay_Marriage_Debate_By_Meghan_Chavalier.htm>The
*Gay* Marriage
Debate<http://www.stoppingthehate.com/News-Article900_The_Gay_Marriage_Debate_By_Meghan_Chavalier.htm>
Stopping The Hate - Bedford,Indiana,USA
This is where the *Gay* Marriage Debate begins. The religious right are
fanatical about convincing other Americans that legally *gay* people
shouldn't be able *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.stoppingthehate.com/News-Article900_The_Gay_Marriage_Debate_By_Meghan_Chavalier.htm>
 Lutheran
panel proposes road map to permit partnered *gay*
clergy<http://www.christiancentury.org/article.lasso?id=6539>
The Christian Century - USA
A blue-ribbon panel has recommended that the Evangelical Lutheran Church in
America lift its ban on partnered *gay* and lesbian clergy, but only after
the *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.christiancentury.org/article.lasso%3Fid%3D6539>
 The
Report: *Gay* unions won't be in
census<http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_11868643>
Long Beach Press-Telegram - Long Beach,CA,USA
The federal Defense of Marriage Act signed in 1996 by President Bill Clinton
does not recognize *gay* unions sanctioned by states. *...*
See all stories on this
topic<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_11868643>