Hi,

I am neither pro nor against any political party. Am not here for any kinda
campaign; neither am I here for maligning the image of any party. However, I
just wanted to put one point forward.

Elections are round d corner and we all (hopefully) are gonna make use of the
Ballot to bring about change! However, I thought I should attract your
attention to the big legal battle between the supporters of our community on
one hand and the ones' accusing us of "having an orientation against the order
of nature" on the other. Section 377, in short.

The person leading the opposite camp is a national leader of one of the
political parties of India. At one point of time, I was a hardcore supporter of
the said party, however I wuz taken by shock
 after having realised that one
 of the leading men of the opposite camp who does not
 want the law abolished,
 belongs to the same party. So, just wanted to bring this point to the
attention of our fellow readers. What if the said party comes to power!!!!

This however does not mean I support the other leading national party of our
country or even the local parties for that matter.

Thank you,
Guess.