The best easy and short-cut way

GET  MARRY  (BOY /  GIRL) choice is yours.

Gibs.

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, Neel <neeldre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Neel <neeldre...@yahoo.com>
Subject: g_b Searching for Love
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Cc: ahmedabd_...@yahoogroups.co.in, bangalore_gay_lov...@yahoogroups.co.in,
bombay-d...@yahoogroups.com, gay_ahmeda...@yahoogroups.co.in
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 5:10 AM

It has been 5 years since I understood I am gay  and I am 29 now.. Like
everybody else studied hard to make a career. Worked hard to make myself go up
in career ladder...Lived a life of self restraint despite provocation.
...hoping for someone special in  my life..someone to love , share my joys,
share his pain...and the wait continues...
....Aren't there any mind in gay world that cries for love ...asking for
affection..sincerit y ?  Dont you feel at the end of the day when u come home
someone should be looking for you ...will be concerned if you are late..someone
to hug to take away your sorrow ?

Tell me-

Neel

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!