I am writing this mail on behalf of humsafar trust
you can write a mail to qs_...@hotmail.com
we have qualified counselors and an advocate who will help you deal with the
situation.
complete confidentiality will be maintained.
you can also call 26673800 / 26650547 and fix an appointment with the
counseling head and come and discuss your problem.
If you are not based in Mumbai you can call us and we will work out how to
support you
Vivek
The Humsafar Trust
Mumbai