Hi All

It's a good thing that Lime's matter did not go out of control. It had all the
ingredients of turning messy. Underage guy, gay sex, police and what have you.

But more than that, I realise that  there should be a number which one can
reach out in case of emergency or in case of medical advice.
So as a matter of facility, I have decided to have an emergency number for this
group.  Please use it when you desperately need help and have nobody to reach
out to. Kindly do not use it for time pass.

I have added a few lawyers, counselors and psychiatrist to my data base. If you
need help, please call me so that I can refer you to them. And yes, if anybody
wants to be added to this data  base feel free to email at
modera...@gaybombay.in

Afsan had some days ago suggested that we need to have experts on these
matters.... may be legal, may be medical, may be counseling...
The idea behind this emergency number is to be a bridge between those who need
help and those who can help

The new emergency number is 9820565885

It's a Mumbai number. Callers within India have to dial 0-9820565885

Hope this helps

Regards

Ketan

Moderator