Dear All
Post the Bombay Dost launch at Oxford book Store , Mumbai , we have improved
the magazine availability
to suit the interests and convenience of the community at large. Please take
note of where you can buy your copy.

In India:

Please visit the link below to know the points where Bombay Dost is
available in Mumbai and Gujarat.

http://www.bombaydost.co.in/BD/Bombay_Dost_-_Where_to_Buy.html

Besides Oxford Book store Mumbai, Bombay Dost is now available in Landmark
(inOrbit) and
 Landmark(Airport-Domestic) as well as Prithvi Book Store.  The retail price
is Rs.150

In Gujarat Bombay Dost will be available through the offices of Lakshya
Trust.

In Delhi, Bombay Dost is available at  People Tree and will be soon
available at Oxford Book Store.

You can also have Bombay Dost delivered to your doorstep in India by making
a payment through Pay Pal on the site.
Delivery charges apply. Retail Price is USD 4 (approx Rs.200)

International:

We will  courier across the copy by EMS Speed Post after receipt of your
payment on the site through Pay Pal.
Delivery charges apply. The retail price is USD 20.

http://www.bombaydost.co.in/BD/Bombay_Dost_-_Where_to_Buy.html

If any person would like to avail of a distribution opportunity in their
city or town, please get in touch with us on this
ID.

Cheers
Bombay Dost