Hi Folks,

As you already know that congress has won. We wanted congress to run the Indian
government so they are now.
I am just wondering now that congress has won, will they do anything about gays
in India ?
Congress who has one of his young or so called youth leader Rahul Gandhi, will
he do anything about gays in india or law against us ? will he stand beside us
or against us ?

I see Mrs Sonia Gandhi as an open minded person (Since she is not from India
and has more exposure about gays in general) and Dr Manmoham Singh as an well
educated person to understand logically on the issue of gay human rights.

What you think about it guys ? Please express you views on it.
You can reply back in the LGBT Association of India group. Link mentioned below

PS  Join the LGBT Association of India (Pink Stone).