When I watched the short film Chicken A La Carte by Ferdinand Dimadura
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/620/chicken-a-la-carte-by-ferdinand-\
dimadura.html> , I have mixed feelings. On one hand, it was quite sad to
think about all the children going hungry in the world and not only in
the Philippines where this video was filmed. The feeling of hunger can
never be understood by most as most of us have food readily served to
us. In a way we may have taken for granted for the food put on the
table. And yet the same food on the table will be a luxury to many
children who may never experience a proper meal.

On the other hand, I was quite touched by what the man did in the short
film. The smiles on the faces of the children were priceless. How
fortunate we are ... don't you think so?