From: dra...@baariz.com <dra...@baariz.com>
Subject: g_b HIV/AIDS – Can We Call it CURE
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, gay_bombay-nor...@yahoogroups.com,
gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, fourthtuesdayatla...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 11:52 PM

HIV/AIDS – Can We Call it CURE
Greetings
I am pleased to share with the group, some recent development with regards
to our
HIV / AIDS project.

The objective was to find out CURE for HIV/AIDS, we were working on this
project since 1994 and alhamdolillah results are amazing.

Laboratory studies (in vitro) of this project were carried out in Nagoya
University , Japan and clinical trials were conducted in Pakistan .

Thirty one HIV / AIDS +ve patients were treated with the test compound, 17
of them were cured (post treatment PCR negative) and in 9 patients mean
viral load decreased by more then (72%), p value <0.001.

I have posted all details with lab reports on the following web site,
kindly spare sometime to visit the web, and share your thoughts as how
patients in your part of the world can take the benefit from this treatment
success.

www.baariz.com

For further details do not hesitate to contact me.(Cell- +92301-8265 665)

Thanks & Regards

Dr. Asim Awan
M. D., M.Sc., DPA,
Co - Investigator

Mailing Address:
Office # 5, 5th Floor
Clinic. Tower. Rimpa Plaza
M. A. Jinnah Road
Karachi, Pakistan.

Tel: (Off) +9221 – 272 11 66
+9221 – 273 72 66
Fax: +9221 – 273 72 66
Cell: +92301 – 8265 665

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to
http://in.business.yahoo.com/