Hi Vivek,
Me too, I was very moved by this profile and it also showed to me the time
that has passed from when Ashok decided to come out and claim a right. Thai
is why I posted it on the net. Many of the young pappus who are on the
listserves now are not exactly aware of the history of the movement.

I came across this while doing my research on the book that I spoke to you
about once on the way back from Kathmandu, about the history of the queer
movement. I have started working on it, sort of...

Luv and best,

Aditya B

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!