*What's 'coming out' all about?**
For some, coming out may be about being comfortable with themselves. For
others, it may also mean being comfortable with their loved ones. Some think
of it as a political statement.  And for many its still an unmade decision.
What is coming out anyway?  Do we need to come out at all? How did people do
it? Come, find out at this facilitated workshop.

Time: 5 p.m.

Address: Centre for Excellence (CEFE), Humsafar Trust, Riviera building,
Flat no. 2, Grnd floor, 15th Rd, Near RBI Colony, Santacruz (W), Mumbai -
54. View location at http://tinyurl.com/CefeMap

Space courtesy: The Humsafar Trust.

Note: Programme subject to change without notice. Please track:
The Bombay Dost Wiki (http://bombay-dost.pbwiki.com/)
OR The Facebook Page
(http://www.facebook.com/Bombay-Dost<http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Bombay-Dost/52817999936>)

OR follow Bombaydost on Twitter (http://twitter.com/bombaydostOR subscribe
to our Google SMS Channel (
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/BombayDost)

My blog's at: http://queerindia.blogspot.com
You can leave me a voice message from any phone at
http://www.jaxtr.com/nitinkarani No call charges apply.