An interview with Celina Jaitley

By glamsham

Friday Jul 17 10:40 AM

                        Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network
Recently Baba Ramdev publicly made comments around sexual life of
'actresses like Celina Jaitly' on the front page of a leading
newspaper. On her standing up for gay rights, he stated, ''These
actresses know nothing about Bhartiya sanskriti. They stay away from
their parents and have no morals. Unke partner har mahine badalte
hain.'' Not just that, he also termed homosexuality as a congenital
disease and claims that he can 'cure' it. Truly livid, Celina bares her
heart out.Baba Ramdev seems to have termed homosexuality as a disease. What's
your take on it?If
he says so, then this self proclaimed doctor has gone against the
medical community of the entire world. With all due respect, just
because he is a yoga maestro, he cannot and does not have the
qualification or degree to diagnose any illness/disease. Without any
medical background, it would anyways fall under fake medical
malpractice.But he does have a wide following, isn't it?Of
course, but then he has the right to teach yoga and help people to use
it to their benefit based on prior approval and diagnosis of a trained
medical practitioner. However, he cannot make serious medical diagnosis
based on religious beliefs and his own personal perspective.It appears that you
have really turned offensive this time around and aren't willing to take it
lying down.And
there is a reason behind that! Reactions such as those coming from the
likes of Baba Ramdev are bound to happen every time there is a cultural
revolution. Let me state an example. When 'Sati Pratha' was abolished,
many people were offended and there were protests. It was the same in
case of widow remarriage and child marriage as well. I feel eventually
people do come out of it. Didn't Shikhandi, who belonged to sexual
minority, fight in the Mahabharata 5000 years back?He has also made comments
around 'actresses like her' changing partners every month. Aren't you
offended?Well,
isn't it strange that this great Brahamachari seems to know more about
my sex life then I may know myself? I couldn't be more amused when I
heard him making such statements. I really believe though that he
himself does not know the meaning of true 'Brahamacharya'.'' He has
also challenged on my knowledge of 'bhartiya sanskriti'. Well, this is
my take on it:1) I am a 4th generation Bhartiya Fauji kid2) I am a Bhartiya
Sundari 20013) My 80% education has been in Bhartiya Hindi medium Kendriya
Vidyalaya4) My education background is science and computers5) I had Sanskrit
as a subject until 10th grade6) I have lived all my life in the interiors of
India7) I speak five Indian languages8) I can recite 500 Sanskrit shlokas9) I
have been a Yoga practitioner since the age of 14Need I say more?