--- On Sun, 19/7/09, Aditya Bondyopadhyay <adit.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Aditya Bondyopadhyay <adit.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: g_b Just saw Baba Ramdev's Interview on :Seedhi Baat" at Aaj Tak
Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 8:38 PM

Just saw Baba Ramdev's Interview on :Seedhi Baat" at Aaj Tak.

AND FINALLY THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE:
7] That because homosexuality is a disease, homosexuals should be barred from
donating blood, since anyone who receives this blood by transfusion will also
be infected with homosexuality.
 In my younger days I was a regular blood donor. Can you imagine how many
donees must have changed their sexuality after receiving my blood?  And, in
turn, how each of them might have donated their blood and 'converted' straights
to gays?  I feel so proud of my achievement. I do hope I get the requisite
recognition.
asfan

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/