Moderator ,
What the hell are / is  pre op ?
Hormone understandable - although post usage brings in all forms of
complications - thats another story , but pre op , I am absolutely floored .
Goodness this era of abbreviations !!
Perhaps here in the UK , we may know it differently , if at all .
Tapesh
London

> Message Received: Aug 06 2009, 06:28 PM
> From: "Aditya Bondyopadhyay"
> To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: g_b how will i fi nd my partner
>
>   >
Why do you only want to consider those who are taking hormones pre-ops as your
partner..?? What is wrong with those who are not taking hormones...or are
post-ops..???
Best,
Aditya B

2009/8/6 Tejashree Tari <taritejash...@yahoo.in>

> hi

im 38 yrs old and wish to have gay partner w ho is taking harmones pre op in
mumbai

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.