I think Swine flu transmission is more probable during hetero sex than
homo sex as faces of the two person are close to each other more
often.

So I think 377 should be 'read up' to hetero sex.

Preyas.

--
- Preyas
For true friendship..

GB Radio
www.gaybombay.in/gbradio
Gaybombay breaking news and annoucements
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/Gaybombay
Emergency Helpline number 9820565885
Orkut:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=22091955