Dear All

every day we are hearing about less rain, new disease, swine flu n so on ? this is just begning, there is more to come yet.

who is responsable for all this? we never think of , all these issues we always try  to  find solution when its too late.

here i would like to encourage every one to think for few minutes ?

what would you leave as legacy?

how should you wish ppl to remaber you & why?

dont you think that we have to do something to save nature? where is green gardens these day ? we all love to have our own houses cant we have some space for pants ?

we are so comercial to build extra room to have some extra money thru tenats but never think of to have some space for plants & garden but infact we try to cut tree & garden for our own profits?

dont you think all of us have to think to save nature also for us & for forthcoming genration?

we have to make awareness to save nature , lets have some habbits, on the many occasion such as b days, friendship day we exchange gifts , can we have insted plants?

many gay groups orgnise picnic, party, outing , never seen yet any 1 have started to save planet we live ?

more green more happiness , so lets start to move on right direction by puting some efforts. be a part of awareness ,make awareness for as many as we can .

Regards