Hi Asfan!
Wishing you too a Very Happy Pateti and Navroze Mubarak!

--- On Tue, 18/8/09, asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com>
Subject: g_b Happy New Year
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 6:05 AM

                  Wishing all Zoroastrian Bawajis, Iranis and the whole wide
world a happy Pateti (18th - the last day of the outgoing year) and Naoroze
Mubarak (19th - the New Year). Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.

A few years ago while posting these greetings I had expressed the wish that 377
be relegated to the limbo.  Well, it has nearly happened and if the Supreme
Court, in its wisdom, does the needful it would be wonderful.  My kudos once
again to all responsible for it.

asfan

       Looking for local information? Find it on  Yahoo! Local

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/