Dear Elisabeth,
After the 377 Judgement, in India the case would be tried under the Section
377 of the IPC as read down by the High Court of Delhi. The children
involved are deemed not to be capable of giving valid consent and therefore
even if the act was actually consensual, the dean would still be criminally
liable. If Convicted he could face upto 10 years in jail or can even be
given a life term.

Best,
Aditya B

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!