Being queer is special. We go through myriad emotions as LGBT people - the
bracing excitement of coming out, the darkness of homophobia, the rainbow
colours of Pride - not to mention the fabulousness of pink!

After the riot of colours at Queer Azaadi 2009, you are invited to meet your
inner artist again - to draw, paint, sketch, colour. Experience sublime
colours, the feel of crayons between your adult fingers, the myrid textures of
papers, the emotions behind each hue of color pencils, the kitsch, the glamour,
the noises, the silence that colours posesess. Art your heart out.

Gaybombay invites you to an empowering , cathartic evening where art, music and
colour fuse to give you a creative evening with zest, liberty and pride. Let us
then discuss each others attempt to manifest their inner beauty on paper.

Day, Date & Time:
Sunday 30th August 2009, between 5:45 and 6:00 pm

Venue:
JATC (Just Around The Corner),
Near St. Theresa's Church,
Dr. K. B. HedgewarRoad,
Bandra (West),
Mumbai 400 050
(We will then move to another venue close by for the actual art workshop)

Directions:
At Bandra Station, on the WEST side, take a rickshaw to Turner Road; at Turner
Road take a right at Tawaa Restaurant. Keep going straight for about two
minutes; you will see the big blue signboard of `JUST AROUND THE CORNER' on the
left.

Cost:
Entry to the workshop is free

You are requested to please register for this event by sending an email to
s4l...@yahoo.com This is to give us an idea of how much art material we need to
keep ready. Everyone, though is welcome to attend and participate. We will have
a subsequent discussion on our feelings while creating the art.

Note:
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if
they are not netizens. You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This
is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a
non-sexual nature.

2. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.

3. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming
to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act
and dress accordingly.

4. Ensure that you get to JATC before 6:15 pm - the actual workshop is at
another gay-friendly place close by.

5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a BLACK cap.

This event is organised by: http://www.gaybombay.org
Right of admission reserved.