I am coming to Mumbai (October 14-17), Agra, Varanassi, Delhi (October
19-21), Udaipur and Jaipur with a group of friends and would like to meet
other gays.  Would also love to know if there are any gay or gay friendly
places we should visit on this trip, especially in Delhi and Mumbai where
there is a larger out gay population.

Isn't there a gay party held by this group coming up in Delhi or Mumbai?

Also, I'm looking for the infamous  gay Indian Prince.  Can anyone make an
introduction?

Warm Regards,

Joel Cabrera
Chief Travel Officer
Zoom Vacations
2338 North Monticello Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
phone: 773 772-ZOOM (9666)
fax:  773 772-9665
mobile:  773 727-3887
 <mailto:br...@zoomvacations.com> j...@zoomvacations.com
 <http://www.zoomvacations.com/> www.zoomvacations.com

2007/2008 Awards
PlanetOut Award: Best Small Tour Operator, Zoom Vacations
Out Traveler Reader's Choice Award: Best Small Gay Tour Provider, Zoom
Vacations
IGLTA Award for Travel Excellence: Best Website Promoting Gay Travel, Zoom
Vacations

Television Features
Travel expert for the Travel Channel's hit show, "Vacation Challenge"
Gay travel expert for the world's top -rated gay and lesbian travel show,
"Bump".

Zoom Video
 <blocked::http://www.zoomvacations.com/zoomvideo.htm>
http://www.zoomvacations.com/zoomvideo.htm