This Sunday, come for screenings of clippings of the celebrations post the
Delhi HC judgment on IPC Section 377 (around 45 minutes) and Queer Azaadi
March Mumbai TV coverage (around 20 minutes). But before that we'll play the
NDTV 24x7 two-part feature: "Married in Public, Gay in Private" (around 45
minutes)
We will also keep the Bombay Dost album of press clippings on significant
gay events in 2009 (to date) on view.

*
Time:* 5.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.

*Venue:* The Humsafar Trust's Drop-in Centre, 4th floor, Municipal Transit
Building (Vakola Municipal Market Building), Near Raheja Point and Vakola
Masjid, Santacruz (East), Mumbai.

*Getting there:* It's approximately minimum fare by auto-rickshaw from
Santacruz station (East). You could also take routes 311 or 313. These
routes also operate from Kurla (West) station.

*Space courtesy:* The Humsafar Trust.

Note: Programme subject to change without notice.

*Keep in touch with Bombay Dost via:
*The Bombay Dost Wiki (http://bombay-dost.pbworks.com/)
OR The Facebook Fan Page
(http://www.facebook.com/Bombay-Dost<http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Bombay-Dost/52817999936>)