Hi,
I wanna discuss abt different experiences of relation with straight guys. I got
involved with a straight guy. I helped him a lot with his personal problems and
then got attached to him. As far as I kno, he only considered me as a friend
and he has attraction for girls as being straight.
 But later, my involvement in him went on physical level. He ingnored it
initially as it was limited upto body massage. Later, it went to next stage.
Then we had big argument and we stopped talkin for a while. But somehow he
didn't want to lose me, so he started talkin to me and then we again went
physical. Later he found a girlfriend  and he said that we shod stop these
things. I decided to stop everything with him and I cut all contacts with him.
But, again he tried to contact me. Now, sometimes he come to me and we have
physical relations. He considers it as a compramise for what I have done for
him. But, its all hurting me. Somehow I started loving him. I cant see him with
his girlfriend and He is also trying to get involved with her.
  How reliable is relation with a so called striaght guy? Suggestions r
welcomed....