Now "THINK" and "ACT",
it would be better to discuss on issue of "Financial
corruption………".
Note :-   MSM NGO/CBO at Secunderabad OFFERS  Finanace and other benfits
to NACO and APSAC  Evaluation TEAM   When they VIST  MsM- NGO
Secunderabad to Cover the  Financial corruption in MSM NGO/CBO at
Secunderabad funded by NACO ????

Thought that this issue "Financial Corruption………" has been
shared with LGBT , . Funders also came to known this as some of our
Community Experts are already have been the advisors for them.

If  the actual objectives behind so huge funds which flows into the
targeted interventions for the prevention of HIV/AIDS with well planned
components designed by expertise of this field ,if not have been
expended properly what is the use?
Who actually comes to the rescue of the community today when there are
any crises? The community persons? The intellectuals? The Community
Leaders? Who? Are there still so called cruising sites and the targeted
community there in that area existing or have been scattered over to
other metro cities, Ring roads or Highways is this the result of
continuous advocacy or sensitizations programmes taken place on long
run?
Have we in real able to create such atmosphere around us that when we
stepped out of our  houses with a different sexual identity there are no
such looks around us with  same stigma and discrimination in the society
which are before the so called interventions have been started?
What are the reasons for such failures? And what could be the suggestive
solutions to such problems? What I mean to say is that there are such
funds provided in these interventions for doing all necessary activities
for creating such environment with preplanned targets. But due to huge
financial corruption the real funds meant for such activities are not
expended for real cause hence there has been a reverse effect of such
interventions.

Enough is enough If One person plays all the vital roles every time
every where this will be the result. Let this ideal country of Democracy
make its principles enshrine in its each and every organization. Let us
learn the right way to respect the rights of all our fellow species
without any reservations like Education, sexuality or intellectuality.
All these years as LGBT community we have experienced a large gaps when
come to the  implementation of various Programmes like HIV Prevention,
Care and Support, Advocacy and Human rights Sensitization where as huge
funds have been given by some great hearted people to work on this
issues.

Arise and Act now ???????             AVAGAAHANA Group             A
network…….
Sayaman >  09849548227  <
Rambabu >  09866717712 <