The GayBombay New Year's Eve Party at Karma! This Thursday Nite - 31 Dec 09

Still wondering how to get the new decade started? If you’re hot, hap-pening,
there’s only one place to be - at Karma for the GayBombay New Year’s Eve party!

As the thousands of people who have been a part of the event over the years
will tell you, there's nothing quite like it. The biggest party on GB's crowded
annual calendar is also one of India's biggest gay events, drawing party
animals from every part of the world. And this is an especially important event
for the GB organisers - this New Year party is also GB's 200th party!

Karma makes for the ideal party venue on New Years, when people are out in
numbers. Through the night, if you need a little break from the excitement of
the large dance floor, you can chill a while on the sofas in the spacious
showroom area for some nourishment. Food and drink are unlimited, unless, you
want something off the menu, like a glass of wine or a breezer. And the music
goes on till the wee hours of the morning, so you can dance till you drop.

In view of the large numbers who come for the New Years Party, the Liquid
Lounge management has agreed to give us two floors! So usually for the New
Years party we take over the whole ground floor, but this year we will take
over the whole first floor (where we usually have our parties) AND the showroom
area on the right on the ground floor wherethe buffet is laid out. So at one
stroke we hugely increase the space.

And all this for Rs2000 for unlimited food and alcohol which really has to be
one of the best deals for a party in a decent place almost anywhere in town.

Make sure you're there to celebrate GB's 200th party this New Year's Eve!
Don’t let the coming of a new decade pass you by. Come on over and celebrate
with the GB crowd on New Years Eve. We promise you, it will be a night to
remember.