Hi Guys,

I have a blog that I post on infrequently. It is not a very serious blog,
mostly pictures of hot men and some important news items from the Indian LGBT
perspective.

To break the long gap in blog posts and to start off the New Year, I’m thinking
of writing a small post compiling a list of important events in the indian LGBT
gayscape. I’m sure the HC decision on 377 will top it. But I would like to know
other less known but significant LGBT events that happened in 2009 in India.

Looking forward to your suggestions and I will definitely post my compilation
on this list.

Much Love,

Mayan