The GayBombay Sunday Meet on 24 January 2010 returns to Mulund after a big
yawning gap of 6 months!

Day & Date:
Sunday 24 January 2010

Time:
Between 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM.

Venue:
Campus Restaurant, Navghar Road, Mulund (East).

Cover:
Free entry to the meet

We shall gather at Campus before proceeding to someone's place not far off for
another round of chatar-patar, catching up on each others lives or just bitch
about nothing :-) We would be at Campus for approx 30 min from 5.30pm

Directions:
For those coming by trains: the place is just a 5 minute auto rikshaw ride from
the Station or a 10 min walk

For those coming by Highway: turn in towards Mulund at MHADA Colony Junction
near to the Toll Plaza

Note :
-Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if
they are not netizens.

-You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is a discreet event
being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature. Hardly
any of those attending are "out" as such.

-You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.

-There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to
terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and
dress accordingly.

-To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap

See you all on Sunday.

This event is organised by: http://www.gaybombay.org
Right of admission reserved.