A reminder, folks!

2010/1/19 Nitin Karani <nitin.kar...@gmail.com>

> *You are cordially invited to*
>
>   *
> *Sunday High, 24 January 2010*
>

> Bombay Dost proudly presents

THE ULTIMATE LESBIAN SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (2005)

Featuring 10 short films full of intrigue, fantasy, suspense, and of course,
sex! Including

In HALF LAUGHING a butch lesbian returns home for a family funeral to be
greeted by her homophobic, appearance driven mother who wants her to be
someone she is not; i.e., straight and feminine and a mirror image.

TRANSIT depicts how during a late night train ride, a woman locks eyes with
a captivating fellow passenger. Will she change her route? Follow her
attraction?

A WOMAN REPORTED is a terrifying thriller about the moments that occur just
before a heinous lesbian related hate crime.

SHE LIKES GIRLS (2006)
------------------

>From today's top lesbian filmmakers, sexy and romantic short films!
Including

In THE PIPER true love arrives in the form of a female pied piper in this
magical modern lesbian fairy tale.

THE UNINVITED features Shelley and Mattie as neighbors in this wonderfully
quirky girl-stalks-girl L.A. story.

SARONG SONG is set in 1972. A lesbian Black Power activist tries to hold her
relationship together in this powerful and beautifully crafted period drama.

In THIS BOY tomboy Kit and her best friend Mike pay a visit to their
classmate Holly, Kits crush. A poignant snapshot of adolescent angst.