Hi Guys,

There are some jobs, I really hate to pay for...
Though I go for paid services for those, but if given an option I would go
for these jobs mutually done...

No No No...
Do not assume...
The jobs I am talking about , are like Color Your Hair, Doing Heena, Most of
the Body Hygine related Jobs, and recently added Waxing...

Yes, I have recently started liking wax over the trimming (specially on
chest).
And as I know how to WAX and how to TRIM your hair off from your chest, so I
really do not like to pay for the same.

I know, I can not do the job equally well as professionals do, still I do
not like to get these things done by professionals, as they charge heavily.

So, I was wondering if someone is here, who thinks like me and who would
like to do it on mutual basis.
i.e. I do it for you and you do it to me.

If there is someone, who want to give a try, let me know directly on
kaanha.india....@gmail.com (it is really not a topic to discuss in public,
it is just a personal call).
Abhay
*(I am in Mumbai)*