Dear sir/madam,
I have written and directed a Marathi/English play which was staged in
Pune. (3 performances.)
This play is about two gay youths, one who has accepted his sexuality,
and the other one who is confused and troubled. Finally they come
together, and a relation is formed.... but there are many
questions..... whose answers are not found..... The title of the play
is "Na Yetee Uttare..."

Few of my gay friends in Pune have seen the play and have liked it. It
is a serious, soft type of play with some fun points.... but in no way
hilarious.

How can I reach more and more people to promote my play ? Can you help
in this matter ? My group is Maharashtra Cultural Center, which is a
non profit making public charitable trust in Pune engaged in cultural
activities. visite our site : www.mccpune.org

Please guide.

Regards.
Pramod Kale.