From: asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com>
To: gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 7:37:12 AM
Subject: Re: [GB] Re: [lgbt-india] Warning about this Prashant Guy

Dear Prashant,
I am, perhaps, even older than you  - I have just completed 70,  I know what it
was like to be a 'homo' in the good ole days.  BUT, I could avoid getting
married.  Why couldn't you?  It was difficult but not impossible. Where there
is a will there IS a way!!  If you had remained single we would have been
spared your hysterical rantings.

asfan