Hi

I m 22 from city Kolhapur, I hope you must be aware of it...

I am seeking my partner from past 5 years..Its bcoz I don't want to blame
everyone over here is for sex...but i am here to find loving / caring / honest
guy in my life just to make my life more happy than this....

I am ready to relocate for the perfect match for the person who gives me not
only assurance but with proof of security & love bond,

He should not be bloody fucker who will keep me into darkness & having fun
behind me even after commitment.

I will very loyal to my mate & will take care of everything which he wants to
be expected,
for example : - i will make sure that his undy will be dry next morning to use
even in monsoon days...(i hope its clear my care n love for that partner)

I will also work with him as he allows me to join him just to support financial
to live life more luxuries.....

If any one is interested with my profile..pls revert me back for further
response..

Details:
I m 22 / 59kg / 5.7ht / 28wst / slim / normal brown colour / / loving / very
sensitive & most caring.....but not possessive..

Thanking for the mail you read...

Regards
Kolhapur