Wow! Catherine Deneuve and Gérard Depardieu in the same film! And a film with a
prominent gay sub-plot too. It's not profound, it's not art-house, it's not got
pretensions. But it's a great way of whiling 90 minutes away. I loved it; I
hope you all do. Screenshots provided. Enjoy.

Director : André TECHINE

Studio : Gemini Films

CESAR Jeune espoir masculin + OURS D'OR à BERLIN en 2005

Avec Catherine Deneuve, Gilbert Melki, Gérard Depardieu, Lubna Azabal, Malik
Zidi, Tanya Lopert, Jabir Elomri, Nabila Baraka, Nadem Rachati...

Engineer Antoine arrives in Tangier to oversee the construction of a
state-of-the- art media centre. His real motive for being there is to make
contact with Cécile, his first true love, whom he hasn’t seen for 30 years.
When they meet, he discovers that she is married, to Nathan, a Moroccan doctor,
and has a son, Sami. The latter has just flown in from Paris with his
girlfriend Nadia and her young son, although he is more preoccupied with
looking up his former boyfriend, Bilal. In spite of Cécile’s insistence that
their affair is long dead and buried, Antoine is determined to win her back and
spend the rest of his life with her…

Code
http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt0399738/

Links

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980217/ 8f27549/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 001

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980293/ d4e88b7/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 002

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980391/ abdc566/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 003

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980455/ e30b54d/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 004

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980575/ 83fb87a/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 005

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980620/ 0b14337/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.avi. 006

http://hotfile. com/dl/36980623/ 646dc4a/Les_ temps_qui_ changent_ 2004.srt

Screenshots with MPC

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php