River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves star in director Gus Van Sant's haunting tale of
two young street hustlers: Mike Waters (Phoenix), a sensitive narcoleptic who
dreams of the mother who abandoned him, and Scott Favor (Reeves), wayward son
of the mayor of Portland and the object of Mike's desire. Navigating a volatile
world of junkies, thieves and johns, Mike takes Scott on a quest from the
grungy streets to the open highways to the Pacific Northwest in search of an
elusive place called 'home'.

http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt0102494/
7.0/10   16,675 votes

"My Own Private Idaho" is a poetic and bittersweet road movie, one of Gus Van
Sant's best (it's hard to believe that this film is directed by the same man
who made the dreadful remake of "Psycho").  Yes, the main characters are rent
boys, but this is not what defines them. "My Own Private Idaho" (what a
beautiful title!) mostly deals with loneliness, virile sexuality and
friendship, and paternity. It's much more than "a film about rent boys".
Besides, watching it the so-called "modern boys" would realize that Keanu
Reeves isn't Neo from "The Matrix", but a versatile actor; and, perhaps, they'd
discover that boyish friendship may be truly sincere.

http://hotfile. com/dl/39002668/ 1c3182d/MOPI. part1.rar. html
http://hotfile. com/dl/39002891/ e6f15eb/MOPI. part2.rar. html
http://hotfile. com/dl/39003093/ 6675c86/MOPI. part3.rar. html
http://hotfile. com/dl/39003192/ d3b7da5/MOPI. part4.rar. html