Dear colleagues,

Stigma discrimination and criminalisation continue as barrier to achieving
Universal Access to prevention, treatment, care and support for these
populations. Being informed about and taking action on these obstacles are ways
to be relevant with stake holders communities and achieve effective responses
for them as we promote action on the priorities of the UNAIDS outcome framework
to reach universal access and ultimately meet the MDGs.

The International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO) is an annual
global awareness day marked every 17 May, and to celebrate that day NFI and IDS
jointly produced a illustrative booklet.  We are also adding some interesting
information that reflect the issues related to the day.

So please visit us at www.nfi.net <http://www.nfi.net> to get these useful
information and resources

Regards,
Javed Abbas