------------ --------- --------- ----“Flow”-------- --------- --------- ---
http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt0210685/ plotsummary

A filmmaker who's Chinese, 22, and gay talks about his work
and love life with an unseen friend behind the camera. We also
watch four of his short films.

"Hysterio Passio" conjures images of men's passions.

In "Matricide," a lawyer asks a young gay Chinese why he killed
his mother on Christmas morning.

In "Key in the Heart," a heroine (an Asian man in drag) pursues
vampires.

In "Fall, 1990," college students meet their roommates, and Jimmy,
an edgy scholarship boy without a family, is slowly brought to an
understanding of love by the callow Byron. "Flow" begins with a
satiric look at the vectors of viruses and ends with a chat with our
fictive filmmaker's hip mother.

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 264601092/ Flow.avi. 001
http://rapidshare. com/files/ 264599964/ Flow.avi. 002
http://rapidshare. com/files/ 264598747/ Flow.avi. 003