Jeez, Elliot Tittensor is SO hot. I love his part in Shameless, especially when
he pushed a whistle up his chuff to widen it enough so his girlfriend could
shag him with a strap-on. And he plays a gay character here - kissing with
tongues and more! Enjoy!!!

Protect Me from What I Want (2009) - Dominic Leclerc

Director:Dominic Leclerc
Country:UK
Language:English
Runtime:14 mins
NB. Change the aspect ratio in your player to 16:9 for the best viewing.

Cast

Naveed Choudhry ... Saleem
Elliott Tittensor ... Daz

Synopsis

Daz (Carl Gallagher from TV's "Shameless") is looking for love. Saleem is
looking for sex. Cruising at an underground archway, these two worlds collide.
Back at Daz's bedsit, Saleem embarks on a dangerous, thrilling sexual adventure.

Both characters disparate worlds overlap and collide to tell a tale of
loneliness and longing in a city late at night. Flirting with danger, the
dialogue erodes to a series of images of tenderness, violence, power and
control.

IMDB Link

http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt1408309/

Hotfile Link