Hello Moderators,
I am not sure if the mail will go with guidelines of the group or not. Still
I am writing this mail to the group, as I really want to help a friend of
mine, in his difficult days.
If you find this mail to pass thru the group, then please remove this text,
written to you.

Hello Guys,

A friend of mine, who is currently facing financial crisis, is working on
few projects.

One of the Projects is a Seasonal Project, on Filing Income Tax Returns, for
which the last date is 31/July/2010.

He has requested me to inform my friends about his project, so they can
contact him (and their friends and colleagues as well) to file their Income
Tax Returns for this thru him, at nominal fee.

Unless, filed IT Returns by himself, one has to pay Minimum Rs100/- or so
for the same, to the service provider, Online or Offline.

So, if anyone on the group, belongs to HR Dept of his Organisations, or
willing to help my friend by providing client base (i.e. employees of his
organisation) by talking about it among friends or by posting Advertisement
on notice boards of the canteens, please come forward.

He can be contacted at *ezitr.mum...@gmail.com* .
(Phone Number has been avoided, as I am not sure if that would be correct.)

Members outside Mumbai can also contact him, as he has developed a very good
software for the purpose which can be executed at mass level handling huge
client base.

He is also planning to hire Part Time executives to collect the forms from
the companies, though he does not have the knowledge of this kind of people
management.

I hope, my mail will be taken in healthy way. If we can help him, it is well
otherwise it is his luck.
Abhay.

PS: By the way, he is straight and even does not know about me. So please do
not fear about your data being misused for anything else.
--- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----