From: modera...@gaybombay.in <modera...@gaybombay.in>
Subject: g_b Latest from Manavendra: India's 1st gay mag
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 26 July, 2010, 12:56 AM

Latest from Manavendra: India's 1st gay mag
Yogesh Pareek, TNN, Jul 23, 2010, 10.29pm IST
BHARUCH: Gay prince of Rajpipla Manavendra Singh Gohil will soon publish and
edit India's first magazine for gays called Fun', which will highlight gay
lifestyle. The magazine will talk about everything from gay fashion, to gadgets
and gizmo that gays like, to health and sexuality and other issues relating to
men who like men.

"Following the legalisation of consensual sex between two adult men, I noticed
that many departmental stores opened separate stores for gays," Gohil told TOI.
"In this atmosphere, I felt the need to have a magazine for gays," said
Manavendra.

The magazine will be launched on July 26 at Goa with actress Celina Jaitley.
The cover will have a shirtless photograph of upcoming model Rehan Khan.

Interestingly, Fun will be printed in small town Rajpipla, Manavendra's home.
"As I am getting older, I want to give more time to writing on gay rights and
lifestyle. Fun will give me the ideal opportunity."

The prince is working on a number of other projects as well, including an old
people's home exclusively for homosexuals and a hospice a final destination for
AIDS patients on the death bed for both straight and gay people.

Email: modera...@gaybombay .in
E Groups:

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gay_ bombay

http://groups. google.com/ group/Gaybombay