---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Priya Shastri <shastri.pr...@gmail.com
<http://in.mc949.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shastri.pr...@gmail.com> >

Dear Friends and Family,

As you already know, I have 3 great pets. Snuggly, Jhinku, and Bijli. They
are 3 years old and are vaccinated and neutered/sterilized (they can't have
babies).

They are the most special for me and my life since the past 3 years has
revolved around them. They bring me happiness, joy, love, and are always
there for me.

We were a happy family, 3 dogs, me, and my mom. However, as most of you know
my father shifted to Ahmedabad a few months ago. Unlike me and my mom he
hates dogs. There has been a fight since 3 months regarding the dogs. He
tried many a times to get them caught and thrown out. Each time he failed,
except today. He has won and basically thrown my dogs and me out of the
house. He has resorted to threats, violence, and black mail to prove his
point. I have many places to go but my dogs have none.

They are currently tied to  a tree in Mina Mashi's garden.  But this is not
a permanent fix for them. They can only stay there for a couple of days. I
have to find homes for them. Unfortunately I know I will have to separate
the three and they will perhaps never meet each other again. They are
siblings and have been together since they were born.

If anyone can take one, even all three I will be the most grateful.

I cannot release them back on the street, they wont be able to survive.
There are no permanent kennels in Ahmedabad where they can be kept either.
If we can't find them a home they will eventually have to be put to sleep
which is something I would never want to do willingly.

I am ready to take the financial responsibility of their health and food
needs, including the cost of any fencing that will need to be done in your
home/garden for them.

This is not a request but a cry for help. I am desperate and I just do not
know what to do. I am attaching their pics with this e-mail.

Please help me!
--
Priya Shastri

Program Manager
Indian Institute of Management
Academic Block
New Campus
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad
3800015

+91 9909005284 (mobile)

+91 79 66324466 (fax)

Duke CE ranked #1 in the world in Custom Executive Education by Financial
Times in 2009

if anyone can help, please contact priya- +91 9909005284 (mobile)