Guys,

Just gentle reminder...

-Omky

--- On Sat, 8/1/11, Moderator Prayatna <moderator_praya...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Moderator Prayatna <moderator_praya...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Prayatna_pune] Prayatna 4th Meet :Coming out (Part II), Jan 15 '11
To: prayatna_p...@yahoogroups.co.in, gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com,
gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 8:57 PM

      Hello

With overwhelming response in the 3rd meet we ran short of time & so decided to
continue our interaction in the 4th Prayatna meet.
We will continue with sharing of coming out experiences with family, friends &
at workplace & their reactions.
Then we shall try to understand the spectrum of parental responses to their
child's coming out.
We hope to intersperse this session with a few more film clips & some readings
related to 'coming out'.

The details of our 4th Prayatna Pune meet is as follows -