From: Smarter Boy <smarterboy2...@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: g_b Looking for Soul Mate
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 19 January, 2011, 5:07 PM

Asfan,
I am appalled..U cud never be so dumb! Is age catching up with u ;-)
Just kidding! He had mentioned, if I remember correctly, that he is from Delhi!
Plus, the name is anything but Chinese :-)
Cheers!
Smartie

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:22:52 +0530 wrote

R u Chinese?
>asfan

I believe Bombay Ducks are giant hissing cockroaches. :-D (do they qualify for
non-veg?)