Hi Abe,

    I Guess you can afford his charges...that's the reason you go to his place
with a loaded wallet and making it a point to leave in the room while taking
your cold shower and secondly you both have worked out the solution to your
embarrassment...for you to come with term that you are hiring a professional
service for momentarily admiration and sex and he for asking you to settle his
dues. What's the issue yaar???

Dreamloverformi is not a want but a longing....
Rajeev.