From: modera...@gaybombay.in <modera...@gaybombay.in>
Subject: g_b FW: Protest Against TV9 Hyderabad
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 23 February, 2011, 10:52 AM

From: vatsal
Sent: 23 February 2011 05:33
To: modera...@gaybombay.in
Subject: Protest Against TV9 Hydrabad

Hello GayBombay,

I am mailing to you with a lot of hope.

TV9 hydrabad has crossed all the limits of humanity and exposed some innocent
gay guys very badly.

I, on behalf of all the gay guys in India, request you to please take an action
against this TV channel.

Or atleast please let me know how do I go ahead and take an action against them.

Any help from you really really appreciated.

The footage is on the below link on youtube .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rLELlpI7I

- A hopeful gay