I think it is unfortunate that the word  GAY  is our  label. ( Gay used to
mean happy, carefree, and maybe even a little simple  minded.)

I equate my sexuality with all of our great  predecessors: Alexander the
Great,  Leonardo Da Vinci,  Michelangelo,Walt Whitman, Baudelaire, Proust,
Melville, Williams,  Gertrude Stein, Cole Porter....so many great men and
women thru out the ages.  Thousands of great gays.  Millions and millions of
gays.

So if they were "gay"  then I guess it's not so bad to be "gay."

Is it ????

Gordon Micunis
---------

In a message dated 3/24/2011 1:51:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,