No matter what Gandhi's personal life was, he still is among the  Saints.

What is shocking is that the Indian government would even think of
censoring or banning this book !  Free speech is what is most important  here.
Freedom of the Press.  Is India another Iraq ??

Recently there was a book published in the USA with letters and evidence
about President Lincoln's homosexuality.  The book was NOT censored, nor  was
it banned.

There is a Broadway show right now, THE BOOK OF MORMON, which has a hit
song: FUCK GOD  !!  That show is running to packed houses. It has not  been
censored or banned.

SO, the lesson to be learned here is one of the "separation of church and
state."

Gordon and Jay ( your Santa Fe connection !)

In a message dated 3/31/2011 1:53:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,