GB Goes To Water Kingdom, Sunday, 10 April 2011

Feeling hot? Summer has arrived with a vengeance and GayBombay plans to cool
off with a trip to Esselworld Water Kingdom, Mumbai's largest water park. This
is an especially good time to go to the water park since it's exam time in
schools and the place would be less crowded. So join the GB crowd for what
promises to be a great fun-filled day.

Day & Date: Sunday, 10 April 2011

Time: 10.00 - 10:30 am,

We meet at Borivali station, at the ticket counter right at the end (Dahisar
side) of Platform One. We take rickshaws to the Gorai Creek jetty at 10:30 am.
For those who would prefer to come directly to the Gorai Creek jetty where the
launch to Esselworld leaves, we'll be at the restaurant just before the ticket
counter. We'll be in the water park from 11 am to 6:00 pm. For those who might
want to come directly, look for a bunch of dudes of all ages having a lot of
fun.

Expenses: Rs 590 per person to be borne individually and paid directly to the
Water Park Management

The water part has impossed the following conditions applicable to all persons
who enter the park
a.. Complimentary soft-drink (300ml) for all our visitors redeemable inside the
park. (For full paid single entry & combined tickets only. Cannot be combined
with any other scheme.).
a.. Charges at Riki's Rocking Alley, Arctic Circle & Coin Games are in addition
to normal entry ticket rates.
a.. Nylon or lycra swimwear is mandatory for Water Kingdom. Swimwear is also
available on rent & purchase at Water Kingdom.
a.. The water park shall provide Lockers facility at nominal rates.
a.. Outside food is strictly not allowed within premises

SPECIAL NOTICE:
The park reserves the right of admission. Patrons using various rides / slides
and other facilities at Water Kingdom will do so with due notice of the various
warnings displayed at appropriate places and shall so use such facilities and
rides at their own risks. The management of the Water Park or GayBombay shall
not owe any responsibility for mishap or any other damages.

Note :
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if
they are not netizens.

2. You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is a discreet event
being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature.
Hardly any of those attending are "out" as such.

3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.

4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming
to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act
and dress accordingly.

5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black capn with the GB
logo

6. For more information on Water Kingdom, visit their site at
http://www.waterkingdom.in/