Hi all the males from All over, i am basically a bottom, i am very nice
looking, i study in Aurangabad. Actually i come from small town Jalgaon. and my
english speaking is not very good, also my dressing style is little old
fashion. when i chat and meet gay guys they mostly reject me. i want to meet a
nice guy who can also be my best fiend, but because of my english, poor hindi
and dressing style i get rejected.
i dont want to change myself for anyone. but i want to ask do gay guys only
look for good style guys and good talking guys. and why boys like me have to
suffer in rejected. Roshan