You sound absolutely adorable ! and we love Aurangabad!  Especially  the
Temples....BUT it sounds like you are a candidate for English classes
immediately.  After all it IS the first or second language of the  World.  So
start
your lessons immediately.

Then we have to get you subscriptions to Gentlemens" Quarterly,  Details,
and Out...and buy you some new clothes !!

It's time to come into the 21st Century !

Gordon and Jay from Santa Fe !

In a message dated 4/11/2011 2:49:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,