What a beautiful E-mail. Congratulations.

Gordon Micunis from Santa Fe. N.M.

In a message dated 6/9/2011 10:47:36 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
adit.b...@gmail.com writes:

Ok thanks, take care...bye.

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
ADITYA  BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant

Website: _http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/_
(http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/)
================================
Notice  to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you  inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted  immediately. Use of
such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the  interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients,  and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be  of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his  principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be  held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out  through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another  communication received by this email account, or a
referred source  available on the internet and accessible to the public.